On September 6, 2017 at Hotel Aleksandar Palace in Skopje a Conference on "Policies for Balanced Regional Development" was held, which is the closing event of the project "Alliance for Regional Development", implemented by Forum - Center for Strategic Research and Development, Skopje and Youth Initiatives for dialogue and cooperation, Bitola.
The Nature Conservation Programme in Macedonia, Phase 2, a project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, and coordinated by Pharmahem-Skopje, in which a strategic partner is the Center for Development of the East Planning Region and the 11 municipalities from the region and the Macedonian Ecological Society, Implementing Partner of PZP, on 31st August 2017 (Thursday), in the hotel "Izgrev" in Stip, organized a workshop in order to develop three different scenarios for protected areas in the basin of the river Bregalnica. One of the main activities and establishment of protected areas in the river basin Bregalnica.
On April 7, 2017, in the Business meeting room at the Skopje Fair in Skopje, at the invitation of the Minister of Environment and Physical Planning Mr. Bashkim Ameti, held a coordination meeting with the mayors of East and Northeast Region as well as representatives from the Centers for development of East and North-East Planning Region.
Centers for Development od Planning Regions attended the fourth Coordination Meeting of the Ministry of Local Government (MLG) and the Program for United Nations Development Program (UNDP), held on 06th April 2017 (Thursday) in the large conference room in the office of UNDP in Skopje.
On 03th April 2017 (Monday), District Administration Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria and the Center for Development of East Planning Region, Shtip, Macedonia in Blagoevgrad held a press conference to promote the project "Green buildings for shared green future - GREEN" funded by the first call INTERREG - IPA CBC programme Bulgaria - Macedonia 2014-2020.
Council for development of East planing region nn 31.03.2017 in the municipality ofCheshinovo-held its (XXXI) Thirty-first Session. The session significant points that were discussed were:
- Annual Report of the Center for Development of East Planning Region for 2016;
- Final accounts of the Center for Development of East Planning Region for 2016;
- Annual Report on the implementation of the Programme for Development of the East Planning Region for 2015-2019 for 2016;
- Surrendering of:
- Adapted facility Bathroom "Kezhovica" Shtip-PHASE G
- Built facility Ground landscaping around the archaeological site Morodvis;
5. Handover of the Regional Innovation Strategy of the East Planning Region.
Centre for Development of East Planning Region in cooperation with the Fund for Innovation and Technological Development organized info session for the fourth call for the instruments: Co-financing grants for star-ups, spin-off and Co-financing grants and conditional loans for commercialization of innovations. The event was held on March 14, 2017, in the hall of municipality of Stip to clarify how to apply for the open call.
More Articles ...
- The first press conference for the "Green buildings for shared green future-Green", funded by First Call INTERREG - IPA CBC Programme Bulgaria - Macedonia
- (XXX) Thirtieth Session of the Council for Development of East Planning Region
- Public call - Public procurement for "Reconstruction of the building of the Municipality of Kochani for increasing energy efficiency"
- It Is About the People!
- Information event on "Public procurement rules and procedures of the World Bank"