The Center for Development of the East Planning Region on December 13, 2017 (Wednesday) in Hotel "IZGREV" in the Municipality of Stip organized a one-day workshop on "Strengthening the capacities and the significance of the regional development - establishing the coordination between the LED departments in the municipalities of East Planning Region and CDEPR ".
The purpose of the workshop was to present the participants with the opportunity to learn about the importance of regional development, work and functioning of the Center for development of the East Planning Region, analyzes, studies and technical documentation important for the region, regional projects.
The event was attended by representatives from: LER departments from the municipalities of the East Planning Region, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy, the Regional Chamber of Craftsmen, Creativa - the Creative Industries Cluster and the Center for Development of the East Planning Region.
Topics of the event:
- Law on Balanced Regional Development of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Strategy for Balanced Regional Development of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Programme for Development of the East Planning Region 2015-2019;
- The work and functioning of CDEPR;
- Strategic documents of regional significance;
- The analyzes and studies that are important for the regional development and the East planning region;
- Technical documentation prepared by CDEPR for the East planning region;
- The Programme for Balanced Regional Development of the Republic of Macedonia;
- INTERREG IPA Cross-border Program between MK-BG 2014-2020;
- Programme for financial support in agriculture and rural development;
After the end of all the presentations, B2G meetings were held between the interested representatives from the LER departments of the municipalities from the East Planning Region, the Regional Chamber of Artists, Creative Industries Cluster and the representatives from the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy and the East Development Center planning region.