Business center for support and consulting services for small and medium enterprises in the East Planning Region, which aims to increase competitiveness by supporting SMEs and entrepreneurship, on February 23, 2016 in Shtip held the seventh informative event for the business community of entitled “Managerial skills for the growth of small and medium enterprises.”
The informative event aimed presentation skills for the growth of small and medium enterprises, with an emphasis on information and tools to be used for that purpose.
The event covered the following topics:
1. Analysis of the personal management skills and tools for their improvement,
- Types of management within enterprise
- Different positions of human resources in business and specifics for SMEs
- Defining skills and ways of obtaining and verification
- Tools for amangement with (Time managment)
2. Defining the business model for SMEs (way of creating a product / service) and tools for its management,
Strategies for market positioning and ways to access resources for SMEs
- Basic development strategies
- Tools for communication with the market and customers
- Partnerships (PPP concessions), rent (leasing), purchase of receivables (factoring) and outsourcing.
3. Business diagnosis of MS
- Tools for diagnosing the success of the business
- Techniques for measuring the performance and results of SMEs
- Applications for funding of training for SMEs.
The event was attended by over 35 representatives of business community of the East Planning Region: representatives of micro, small and medium enterprises, entrepreneurs, local authorities, NGOs and foundations, unemployed, craftsmen, traders, members of clusters and networks of economic operators in the region, regional chambers of commerce, interested potential foreign and domestic investors.
This informative event was organized within the project “Establishment of Business Center for support and consulting services for small and medium enterprises in the East Planning Region” which is technically and financially assisted by the Ministry of Local Government and Development Programme of the United Nations (UNDP)