In order to strengthen the entrepreneurial thought and entrepreneurial works among the residents of the East Planning Region, especially among young people, from 14 to 18th March 2016 in Delchevo held the first of two anticipated Schools for innovation and entrepreneurship.
Following the idea and vision to enable young, talented and ambitious people in the region to upgrade and improve their skills, develop their creativity and entrepreneurial skills, Centre for Development of the East Planning Region and the Regional Business Center in CREPR in cooperation with Gestalt Solutions Shtip, provided the conditions in which, through lectures, simulations, real-life examples, illustrations, practical exercises and training, the participants were familiarized with the practical aspects of doing business, entrepreneurship and innovation.
School led successful entrepreneurs, consultants and experts with extensive experience in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship from Gestalt Solutions, SI Communication and ZBK Creation, as follows:
- Project manager with an international certificate in project management (PMP, CMC),
- Mentor with national and international experience in supporting start-api,
- Experts and consultants for innovation, project management and marketing, development of networks, mentoring and research project funding
- Successful representatives from the business sector.
- Participants in the school were able to hear their presentations and lectures and discuss with them on these issues.
School for Innovation and Entrepreneurship was organized within the project “Establishment of Business Center for support and consulting services for small and medium enterprises in the East Planning Region” which is technically and financially assisted by the Ministry of Local Government and United Nations Development Program (UNDP).