The third forum session titled "WE DEVELOP OUR REGION TOGETHER " was held on March 6, 2019 (Wednesday) in the hotel "Izgrev" in the municipality of Stip. The Center for Development of the East Planning Region, in cooperation with the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Ministry of Local Self-Government, started with identification of project ideas within the project "Sustainable and Inclusive Balanced Regional Development 2018-2020", financed by the Ministry of Local Government Self Government and Government of the Swiss Confederation.
On March 27, 2019 (Wednesday), the second forum session was held where project ideas / concepts for project proposals were presented.
At the Third Forum session held on March 6, 2019 (Wednesday), the participants presented their project proposals at the forum in order to select the most important ones at this forum session.
After all the concepts were presented, the vote was followed. The vote was of the type Eurovision way and was voted within the working tables. A consensus was built within the masses.
All working tables ended with the vote and the accuracy of the same was established by the responsible persons. According to the results, this is the ranking:
- Construction and reconstruction of a home for the elderly – Berovo;
- Ground arrangement of Pehchevski waterfalls;
- Reconstruction of the ski lift of Ponikva;
- mproving the possibility of developing lake tourism in the East Planning Region;
- Reconstruction of the Lisec mountain lodge;
- Strumina Trail – southern part of the Municipality of Stip;
- Creation of spatial conditions in Teracota Vinica;
- Construction of a shelter under the top Tutrel;
The first 3 (three) ranked projects, ie the concepts for the same, were presented to the Council for Development of the East Planning Region. The Council for Development of the East Planning Region approved the first 3 (three) concepts, and then the Center for Development of the East Planning Region submits the first 3 (three) concepts to the SDC and MLS for approval and at the end the donor decides which project to fund. At the same time, CRIPR will advocate in the future to provide funding for other project proposals.