The Center for Development of the East Planning Region, together with the Ministry of Local Self-Government and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation in the framework of the project "Sustainable and Inclusive Balanced Regional Development" has launched the second phase of Regional Community Forums.
At the Second Forum Session held on 13.02.2020 (Thursday), the participants had their presentations and discussions presenting their project proposals on the forum:
1. Reconstruction of DSU "Iskra";
2. Employment of vulnerable categories;
3. Upgrading and reconstruction of the home for the elderly – Berovo;
4. Re-socialization of socially vulnerable categories;
5. Improvement of the capacities of the IMCSR / Day Care Centers for Persons with Physical and Mental Disabilities by procuring specialized vehicles for the transport of persons with disabilities to the municipalities of Pehcevo, Berovo, Delcevo, Makedonska Kamenica, Vinica, Cheshinovo-Obleshevo, Zrnovci and Kocani;
6. Support to the EPR Regional Council for Social Protection;
By the third forum session, these draft concepts will be refined and improved in cooperation with the working groups, and during the third forum, projects will be prioritized for funding from a grant provided by the Swiss Development Agency and the Ministry of Local Self-Government, totaling 127,822.00 Swiss francs.
In order to successfully implement the participatory process for selection of priority projects in the field of social inclusion in the region, the Center for Development of the East Planning Region will organize another forum session to be held on 13.03.2020.