The Fund for Innovation and Technological Development on 06.02.2021, announced a Public Competition for submission of project proposals for financing under the Instrument for Support Co-financed grants for technological development for accelerated economic growth. The purpose of this Instrument is to provide financial support for technological development of enterprises and private health institutions (“PHI”) for accelerated economic growth in order to overcome the consequences of KOVID-19, to increase competitiveness in international markets and resistance to pandemic and climate crises, through the introduction of new, innovative, advanced, ‘green’ and digital technologies for their transformation.
Eligible funding activities in this call are:
- Procurement and introduction of new, innovative, advanced, ‘green’ and digital technologies for the transformation of production and business processes;
- Development and introduction of new more ecological processes and standards for production and operation;
- Procurement and introduction of new digital solutions (software, tools, licenses, etc.) and development of digital business models, which may include digitalization of sales and procurement channels;
- Capacity building of management and employees for the application of new technologies;
- Improving the productivity and efficiency of production and / or business processes;
- Reduction of production and operating costs;
- Improving resource efficiency;
- Activities to reduce the negative impact on the environment;
- Significant improvement of quality and addition of new or significantly improved characteristics of products and services as a result of changes in supply and demand related to the consequences of the KOVID-19 crisis (including standardization and certification);
- Developing new sales channels and activities to enter or expand new markets – building a more stable and sustainable network of suppliers.
- The list of activities is not exhaustive.
The duration of the project can be up to 18 (eighteen) months. Deadline for application is April 6, 2021, until 2 p.m.
For all additional information visit the FITR website and for all questions write to email@example.com
Interested companies have the opportunity to receive free mentoring support under a voucher scheme provided through the Business Center of the East Planning Region.
By filling out the application, the company acquires the right to receive mentoring support at the following link: Mentoring support application within the voucher scheme provided through the Business Center of the East Planning Region (google.com)