Skip to content

Final presentation of the “Signage for Tourist sites in the Micro-region Pijanec-Malesh”

DATE

May 19, 2011

Categories

On March 18, 2011, the Municipality of Delchevo hosted the final presentation of the "Signage for Tourist sites in the Micro-region Pijanec-Malesh.” The project sponsor is the Center for Development of the East Planning Region, and the Municipalities of Delchevo, Pehchevo and Berovo. Financial resources were provided by MLS-Regional Bureau for Development through the 2009 Program for Balanced and Sustainable Regional Development and the 2009 Program for Attractive Planning Regions, contributing 73.5% of the budget and the remaining 26.5% of the budget being supplied by the three municipalities, for a total of MKD 1.33 million.

Representatives from the three partner municipalities, representatives of the Center for Development of Eastern Planning Region, the President of the Council for the Development of the Eastern Planning Region, representatives from the Regional Development Bureau, the Ambassador of Ukraine to the Republic of Macedonia, tourism professionals, local citizens, and local and national media had the opportunity to briefly introduce the results of the project, advertise the project in downtown Delchevo, and to attend the presentation of the project.

Share:

Share on email
Email
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp
Share on telegram
Telegram

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I accept the Privacy Policy