Skip to content

Reelection of Ratko Dimitrovski, Mayor of Kochani, as the President of the Council for Development of the East Planning Region

DATE

September 7, 2011

Categories

On the 21st regular session of the Council for Development of the East Planning Region held on August 31st, 2011 in the Municipality of Pehchevo, one of the items on the agenda was the election of a new President of the Council for Development of the East Planning Region.

The sole candidate for this position, the Mayor of the Municipality of Kochani, Mr. Ratko Dimitrovski, who has held this position to date, was nominated by the Mayor of the Municipality of Pehchevo, Mr. Jovancho Stanoevski. The proposal to reelect Mr. Dimitrovski for a new mandate covering the next two years was put to a vote and unanimously adopted.

Other items on the agenda included:

  1. Information for the project “Establishing Regional Planning and GIS Implementation as aSubmit Precondition for Generating Joint Economic Development in the Municipalities of the Eastern Planning Region.”

    The Director of the Center informed the Mayors of the 11 municipalities of the East Planning Region about the implementation of this project and the conditions for co-financing, as it includes a 60% donation (€120,000) from the Government of the Republic of Slovenia with the remaining 40% to be supplied by the Municipalities.
     

  2. The decision to develop and implement projects for the second call for cross-border cooperation between the Republic of Macedonia and the Republic of Bulgaria financed by the EU.

    For the second call, the Center will apply with the following two projects:
    – Promoting and Preserving the Biodiversity of Malesheva Mountain, with the Business Information and Communication Center from Sandanski, Bulgaria
    · Improvement of Energy Efficiency in the Cross-Border Region, with the Municipality of Kochani on the Macedonian side and the Municipality of Goce Delchev as the Bulgarian partner

Share:

Share on email
Email
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp
Share on telegram
Telegram

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

I accept the Privacy Policy