On February 12, 2014 in Stip, III (third) meeting of the Steering Committee of the Project Program for nature conservation in Macedonia was held. Also. IV (fourth) meeting of the Steering Committee of the Project Management of river basin Bregalnica was held too. These projects funded through Swiss Confederation, ie the Swiss Agency for development and Cooperation and the Swiss state Secretariat for economic affairs SEKO,
Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning MEPP, Ministry of Agriculture , Forestry and Water Management MAFWE and municipalities of the region Bregalnitsa. Projects are in penetrated phase of implementation and expected results
The significant points on meeting of the Board of the Programme for the conservation of nature in Macedonia were:
- Draft annual report for 2013
- Draft Operational Plan for 2014
- Presentation and adoption of the draft concepts for cross-border cooperation, small projects and the benefits of practices in environmental and techniques for saving energy.
The important pints on the meeting of the Board of the Project for management of river basin of river Bregalnitsa were:
- Presentation of Semi – Annual Report;
- Draft management Plan for the watershed of the river Bregalnitsa;
- Status of implementation of Phase 1 of the Small Infrastructure Projects ( MIP );
- Indicators for project implementation;
- Small infrastructure projects ( Phase 1 );
- Presentation of all IIP submitted by municipalities;
- Decision of Board for funding individual projects;
- Next Steps.
- Council for management of the river basin Bregalnitsa – Information for first meeting.
- Presentation of the concept of quality control of PURS Bregalnitsa.