Pursuant to the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Planning Region assures you that the data left on our website will not be misused, published in any media or shared with another third legal entity, ie natural person.
The planning region is committed to preserving your privacy.Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal information and we will be happy to assist.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Principles of data protection that we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your personal information
- What personal information do we collect about you
- How we use your personal information
- Who else has access to your personal information
- How we protect your data
- Cookie information
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is processed.
Child – natural person under 16 years of age.
Us (either capitalized or not) – Planning region
Principles of data protection
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have a legal basis. We always review your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with on-demand processing information.
- Processing is limited to the target. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- The processing is performed with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited by time. We will not store your personal information longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data subject rights
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means you must have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected by / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of the personal information collected.
- Right to correction – which means that you have the right to request correction or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to delete – means in certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – means that where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Right to object to processing – means in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automatic processing – means that you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
- Data transfer right – you have the right to receive your personal data in machine readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint – in case we reject your application under the Access Rights, we will provide you with a reason for doing so. If you are not satisfied with the way your request is processed, contact us.
- The right to assistance from a supervisory authority – means that you have the right to assistance from supervisory body and the right to other remedies such as a claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you provided to us
This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – mainly information that is necessary to deliver a product / service or to improve the customer experience with us. We store the information you provide to us in order to comment or perform other activities on the Website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Automatically collected information for you
This includes information that is automatically saved by cookies and other session tools. For example, information about your shopping cart, your IP address, your shopping history (if any), etc. This information is used to enhance your customer experience. When you use our services or browse the contents of our website, your activities may be recorded.
Publicly Available Information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- to provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other services you have requested; communication and interaction with you; and we inform you of any changes to the services.
- to enhance the customer experience;
We use your personal information on a legitimate basis and / or with your consent. Out of legitimate interest, we process your personal information for the following purposes:
- send you personalized information and news;
- conduct public opinion poll questionnaires;
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters;
- to contact you;
- for other purposes you have requested with your consent;
Who else can access your personal information
We do not share your personal information with strangers.
How do we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal information safe. We use secure communication and data transmission protocols (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify the relevant data breach authorities. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to reasonably prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of any breach. If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to make pages work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain features.
- Required cookies – these cookies are required so that you can use some important features of our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and enables more personalized features. For example, they may remember your name and email in the comment forms so that you do not have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the usage and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit the page allaboutcookies.org.