On 30th of April 2015, in the great hall of the Municipality of Stip was held the first advisory event with the private sector of East Planning Region as part of the activities under the project “Forming a business center for support and consultation services for small and medium enterprises in East Planning Region. “
The event was opened by Mrs. Dragica Zdraveva, Director of the Center for Development of East PlanningRegion.
Topic at the event were:
- Presentation of legal acts for office and archive operations – representative from the State Archive of the Republic of Macedonia:
- Definition of basic terms for office and archive operations;
- Comparison between public and private archival material;
- Basic techniques in office work: how to conduct basic book of records – log book, how to run the subsidiary ledgers to record;
- Basic techniques in archive operations: archiving, collating and processing of documents;
- Inspection supervision over the operations of holders of archival and documentary material.
- Presentation of solutions using new technologies in leading journal.
After completion of all presentations, B2G meetings between interested representatives from the private sector and representatives from the State Archive of the Republic of Macedonia were held.
The project is implemented with technical and financial support of the Ministry of Local Government and Development Programme of the United Nations (UNDP).