The Centre for Development of the East planning region, represented by the Manager, Mrs. Dragica Zdraveva, and Ministry for Self-government, represented by Director of the Buraau for regional development, Mr. Dzemail Eljmazi, signed an agreement for implementation of the projects in East Planning Region on December 18, 2009. Funds are provided from the budget of the Republic of Macedonia for 2009 and from the sub-programmes "For Attractive Planning Regions” and “Balanced Regional Development”.
Subject on this agreement is the implementation of nine projects in the East Planning Region including:
- Preparation of Main project for building of connection road of Osogovo Mountains which will connect the municipalities Makedonska Kamenica, Kochani, Probishtip, Kratovo and Kriva Palanka;
- Elaboration of Feasibility Study with project designs for construction of small accumulations in the area Aramiska Cheshma, Kochani;
- Signalisation of the tourism locations in Pijanec-Malesh micro region;
- Preparation of technical documentation for the road: village Vidovishte – village Teranci – village Kuchichino – village Borilchevo – village Argulica;
- Elaboration of basic project for plant for fecal waters treatment for the village Zrnovci:
- Elaboration of Feasibility Study and urban project for construction of mini accumulation of river Kosevichka.
- Construction of eco trail for connecting of the village Lesnovo and village Pantelej;
- Construction of the collector system in village Mitrashinci – Berovo
- Asphalting of the road v. Pantelej – v. Rajchani through v. Tursko Rudare.
The total funds allocated for the implementation of these projects are 20,831,958.00 MKD. The Centre for development of the East Planning Region is responsible for the implementation of these projects.