Development Council of East Planning Region on 13 June 2014 at the Municipality Cesinovo-Obleshevo held its X (tenth) session, the last before the summer hollidays. The next regular meeting will be scheduled in September in Municipality of Karbinci. On the session, these points were discussed:
- Information about the organization of the event “Business without Borders” which will be held on 23-24 June, organized by the Macedonian-Bulgarian Economic Chamber and Development Council of East Planning Region,
- Submission of Draft Project Review by municipalities for use of grants from projects funded by the Swiss Confederation:
1. Program for the conservation of nature in Macedonia (along the river Bregalnitsa)
2. River Basin Management of the riverBregalnica.
- Discussion about starting the second phase of the project “Establishment of regional planning and implementation of Geographic Information System as a prerequisite for sustainable common development in municipalities of East Planning Region” – Underground cadastre.