The final press conference of the project "Networking of multimedia centers in the border region - Creativa" was held on 14.12.2015 in hotel Nevrokop in Goce Delchev - Bulgaria. The press conference was attended by members of the project team, journalists, representatives of the municipalities of Goce Delchev and Stip, representatives from the national reading and other interested citizens.
On November 10, 2015, at Hotel "Izgrev" Shtip was held the first information event on PRESENTATION OF THE LAW FOR CONSTRUCTION LAND AND THE LAW FOR SPATIAL AND URBAN PLANNING for the municipalities within the East and Northeast Planning Region in the framework of the project in the Ministry for Local Government, "Innovative solutions for better access to services at local level" which is conducted by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in collaboration with the Centers for Development of the Planning Regions in the Republic of Macedonia, ie for the East Planning Region which is realizing within the project "Establishment of Business Center for support and consulting services for small and medium enterprises in the East planning region."
On 15th October, 2015, at Hotel "Izgrev" in Shtip, the Centre for Development of East Planning Region with developers IDEA O.K. and BDS organized and held a Public hearing to finalize the Strategy for tourism development in the East Planning Region and Action Plan (2015-2024). The goal for this public hearing was to take joint and final positions on the submitted comments on the draft version of the Strategy, to complete the structure of the strategy document and action plan which would give a final solution to this document.
The council for Development of East Planning Region on 25th od September 2015 (Friday) in Municipality of Makedonska Kamenica, held its (XIX) nineteenth session. The session significant points that were discussed were:
- Information on ongoing projects which are realized through CDEPR in cooperation with municipalities;
- List of priority proposal - projects for funding from savings and additional funds for 2015 for development of plannint regions - MLS - BRD;
- Information on the progress of the project "Establishment of an integrated and sustainable financial system for waste management".
On 23th September 2015, in the great hall of the Municipality of Shtip was held the fifth informative event with the private sector of the East planning region in the framework of the project "Establishment of a business center for support and consulting services for small and medium enterprises in East planning reegion".
The main goal of the event under the project was to increase and improve the competitiveness of the planning regions by supporting SMEs and entrepreneurship, which is also a strategic priority in the Programme for development of the East planning region.
Council for Development of East Planning Region on 2nd of June 2015, in Municipality of Probishtip, held its XVII (seventeenth) session. The session significant points that were discussed were:
- Adoption of the List of priority projects on the basis of Public announcement number 04/2015 for submitting a request for funding from the Programme for Financial Support of Rural Development for 2015
- Decisions on prioritizing projects that will be applied to the Agency for Financial Support of Agriculture and Rural Development for funding from the "Programme for financial support for rural development for 2015 " for the measures: 321, 322 and 323
- Decisions to grant Consent for the purpose of investment, for the projects which will be established as a priority according the measures: 321, 322 and 323
One of the activities of the project Networking of multimedia centers in the cross-border region is to strengthen the capacities of the members of the Cluster for creative industry "Creative" and development of a Strategy for development of the cluster. The workshop was held on 25th-26th June 2015, in hotel Izgrev in Shtip.
More Articles ...
- Second Advisory Event with private sector from EPR within the project "Establishment of Business Center for support and advisory services for SMEs in the EPR"
- Signed Contract for Creating an Elaborate for geomechanical investigations for preparation of technical documentation for construction of roads and parking spaces in SRTC PONIKVA
- Signed an agreement for developing interactive web portal for investment in East Planning Region
- Promoted Cluster for Creative Industries Stip
- Fourth Informative Event with private sector from EPR within the project "Establishment of Business Center for support and consultation services for SMEs in EPR "